Here's a quick quiz for the Gentlemen...
- In the company of feminists, coitus should be referred to as:
c) The pigskin bus pulling into tuna town
- You should make love to a woman for the first time only after you've
a) Your views about what you expect from a sexual relationship
b) Your blood-test results
c) Five tequila slammers
- You time your orgasm so that:
a) Your partner climaxes first
b) You both climax simultaneously
c) You don't miss Grandstand
- Passionate, spontaneous sex on the kitchen floor is:
a) Healthy, creative love-play
b) Not the sort of thing your wife/girlfriend would ever agree to
c) Not the sort of thing your wife/girlfriend need ever find out
- Spending the whole night cuddling a woman you've just had sex with
a) The best part of the experience
b) The second best part of the experience
c) $100 extra
- Your girlfriend says she's gained five pounds in weight in the last
month. You tell her that it is:
a) No concern of yours
b) Not a problem - she can join your gym
c) A conservative estimate
- You think today's sensitive, caring man is:
a) A myth
b) An oxymoron
c) A moron
- Foreplay is to sex as:
a) Appetiser is to entree
b) Priming is to painting
c) A queue is to an amusement park ride
- Which of the following are you most likely to find yourself saying at
the end of a relationship?
a) "I hope we can still be friends."
b) "I'm not in right now. Please leave a message after the tone...."
c) "Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: You."
- A woman who is uncomfortable watching you masturbate:
a) Probably needs a little more time before she can cope with that
sort of intimacy
b) Is uptight and a waste of time
c) Shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place
If you answered 'A' more than 7 times, check your pants to make sure you
really are a man. If you answered 'B' more than 7 times, check into
therapy, you're still a little confused. If you answered 'C' more than 7
times, call me up. Let's go drinking.