Why Alcohol Should be Served at Work
- It's an incentive to show up.
- It leads to more honest communications.
- It reduces complaints about low pay.
- Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to
- It encourages car pooling.
- Increase job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't
- It eliminates holiday leave because people would rather come to work.
- It makes fellow employees look better.
- It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
- 1Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are plastered.
- Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
- Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the
- It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
- Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
- Increases the chance of seeing your boss (or employee)naked.
- Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
- Sitting "Bare Bum" on the copy machine will no longer be seen as