Phrases for work or supervising
- Ahhh...I see the fuck-up fairy has visited us again...
- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to
- How about never? Is never good for you?
- I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself
- I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to
- I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
- I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...
- I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
- It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word that
- I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
- I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn.
- I'm already visualising the duct tape over your mouth.
- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about
- Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique
point of view.
- The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an
- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely
- What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
- I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
- It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
- Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
- No, my powers can only be used for good.
- You sound reasonable... Time to up the medication.
- Who me? I just wander from room to room
- My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!
- It might look like I'm doing nothing but at the cellular level
I'm really quite busy.
- At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits.
- Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the